Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Happy, Happy Day

I really have nothing special going on.........just a joyous sortof happiness for every gift I've been given.....music to encourage the soul, friends on FB, a terrific husband who is soooo talented, my darling nieces and nephews that I love dearly (I have 18 plus 5 greats!), wonderful brothers and sisters.......and today the simple things seemed ... See more especially wonderful, double petunias and sunflowers, my purring cat, Hershey's chocolate raspberry meltaways, handing the jars of canned tomatoes to Mark to put on the shelf, combing Mother's hair this morning in a french braid, getting corn and squash from the garden, a tomatoe sandwhich for lunch, somehow everything seems like God smiling at me today.....

2 comments:

Plant Lady said...

Dorothy, it just doesn't get any better than this! God's simple blessings are the BEST!

I've posted some of my new adventures on Plant Lady's Ponderings, check them out!

Blessings to you!
Plant Lady

~Carla~ said...

Hey Aunt Dot, isn't it about time you posted some more blogs? I enjoy reading yours too!! :) I love days like the one you described here, I've been having alot of those lately. So neat to feel like you are God's favorite.....He is such an awesome God. Love u...